Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] CVS doesn't build with MSVC

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:39:31 +0100
Hi,
I still have problems with building from the tarball, I get the following from MSVC ;

semcheck.c
sttype-integer.c
sttype-pointer.c
sttype-range.c
sttype-string.c
sttype-test.c
syntax-tree.c
Generating Code...
grammar.c(1233) : warning C4761: integral size mismatch in argument; conversion
supplied
grammar.c(1244) : warning C4761: integral size mismatch in argument; conversion
supplied
        lib /out:dfilter.lib dfilter.obj                 dfvm.obj
 drange.obj              gencode.obj             glib-util.obj           grammar
.obj             scanner.obj             semcheck.obj            sttype-integer.
obj      sttype-pointer.obj      sttype-range.obj        sttype-string.obj
 sttype-test.obj                 syntax-tree.obj
Microsoft (R) Library Manager Version 6.00.8168
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1992-1998. All rights reserved.

        cd ..
Making register.c (using python)
C:/python23/python.exe: can't open file '..'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:/python23/python.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Bin\N
MAKE.EXE"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Best regards
Anders

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.