Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Capture ringbuffer behaviour, 4th proposal checked in

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:12:40 +0100
Hi List!

I've just checked in my next proposal to the ringbuffer dialog behaviour.

In difference to the last proposal, I've moved the "Stop capture after x___ file(s)" into the "Capture file(s)" frame. Although this might not be 100% logical at first sight, it fits a lot better into the sensitive/insensitive behaviour of the dialog
and seems to be more intuitive (at least for me)

Beware: the current ringbuffer capture engine might be broken, e.g. the "Stop capture after x___ file(s)" will take no effect,
I will do some more testing tomorrow (just too tired now).

Some extra thoughts have to be taken about reasonable default values and some minor layout things.

Regards, ULFL