Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Hox can we fix cvsversion.h computation?

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:33:31 +0100
Hi list,

When I compile Ethereal on cygwin, the generated file cvsversion.h is
not updated after a CVS update. I propose to add cvsversion.h to the
top-level directory of the repository and then that we remove it. This
should systematically nuke a cvsversion.h file whenever we do a CVS
commit.

Any comments on this?

Regards,

Olivier