Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Move dissectors into libethereal

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:40:38 -0800
On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 02:34:45AM +0100, Joerg Mayer wrote:
> I've just checked in a patch to link the dissectors into libethereal
> instead of each executable individually.

	% ./autogen.sh

	automake: Makefile.am: not supported: source file
	    `../crypt-md5.c' is in subdirectory

	% automake --version

It presumably needs a newer version of automake and autoconf and the
like; I'll install a newer version (hopefully, I can find one that'll
work on FreeBSD 3.4).  I guess we require a later version now....