Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Plugin API - ASN.1 BER helper

From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:09:37 +0100
I have forgotten one file. It is attached now.
  Tomas

Tomas Kukosa wrote:

Hello,
  the attached patch extends plugin API with ASN.1 BER helper functions.
Please, check-in.
  Thanks,
    Tomas

*** Ethereal/epan/plugins.c	Sat Feb 21 17:33:04 2004
--- Ethereal_new/epan/plugins.c	Mon Mar  1 15:06:18 2004
  #include "tap.h"
  #include "asn1.h"
  #include "packet-per.h"
+ #include "packet-ber.h"