Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Problems with compiling 0.10.2 for win32 with vc6.0

From: "Martijn Schipper" <mschipper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:59:59 +0100

Hello Greg,

I tried this (start nmake from a cmd window) but that didn’t help. Is this what you meant? I see that nmake (and/or the linker) still uses the same file names (e.g. link @C:\DOCUME~1\MSCHIPPE\LOCALS~1\Temp\nmc01068). The environment variable ComSpec is defined as c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe.

Extra information: I have also the SDK installed on this machine. But I did run vcvars32.bat before I started nmake.

Any suggestion?

Martijn.