Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Ethereal - Remember Directory feature

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:54:57 +0100
spamcontrol2@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Ulf,

With the implementation of the "recent" file, it looked like the geometry stuff and "Remembered Dir" stuff was removed from main.c, and it looks like most of the geometry stuff was reimplemented in recent.c, but I can't see where the Remembered Dir code was reintroduced (parts were moved from prefs.c, but not the code that actually *set* the value of the remembered dir - at the moment the recent.gui_fileopen_remembered_dir is always NULL and never gets flushed out to a file).

Am I just missing the code?  Remember directory definitely hasn't worked for a couple of weeks now...

Thanks,
Ian

I might have made a bug here :-(

I will have a look at it.