Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] raw data search on ethereal

From: Neil Horman <nhorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:05:03 -0400
Hello all-
I recently had a need to do a raw data search on a pcap file, and it occured to me that this might be a nice feature to have in ethereal. I was wondering if I could get some input if others felt that may be a useful feature to add or not. Any comments, suggestions, or ideas appreciated. Thanks!
Neil