Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Struggling with autotools: CC_TRUE/CC_FALSE

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:19:48 +0200
Hi all,

It looks like there is a problem with the more recent CVS snapshots on my
cygwin. The generated Makefile still contains AutoMake definitions
(am__fastdepCC_(TRUE|FALSE)) that are unresolved. However, they are never
defined either :(

In aclocal.m4 I see an AM_CONDITIONAL where am__fastdep is used, but in
Makefile.in and Makefile the @am__fastdepCC_TRUE@ and @am__fastdepCC_FALSE@
still appear unresolved. Nowhere in the top level "CC_TRUE" or "CC_FALSE"
are defined. As a result, make complains about incorrect rule format.

I'm using gcc 3.3.1, libtool 1.4.3, automake 1.4-p5 and autoconf 2.13.

How can this be fixed?

Regards,

Olivier