Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] New OSI Session dissector.

From: "Sid Sid" <ysidelnikov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 06:29:06 +0000
Note also that you have a number of places where you do a "switch()" on some value and select a constant string based on the value; that's probably best done using a value_string table - especially if the value has a field associated with it, because you can then associate that value_string table with the field.
I am not sure we will get any improvement by such decision.
Could you please provide me a reference to dissect which has similar code ?