Ethereal-dev: Re: RE : [Ethereal-dev] Re: Building Etheral with MSVC++ 7

From: "Michael Moore" <mike.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:26:13 -0500
He shoots!  He scores!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurent/Gilbert,

Thanks for the help.  Making sure that ethereal, wiretap and zlib were all using the same dll was the fix.  Turns out that ethereal was using msvcr71 and wiretap/zlib where requiring msvcr71d.  When I forced them all to msvcr71 everything worked fine.

Again, thanks for your help and the intro to windows application debugging.  Now that I can build/package ethereal in win32, I'm happily returning to Linux to continue my development.

Again, thanks for your help.

Regards,
Mike