Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Compiler errors on SGI IRIX

From: Craig Brockmeier <craig@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:18:16 -0500
Hi!

I add to edit a couple of files to get ethereal-0.9.15 to compile on SGI

SGI IRIX64 6.5.21.f
SGI C compiler MIPSpro Compilers: Version 7.3.1.3m

-----------------------
epan/osi-utils.c  line 73:
function print_nsap_net_buf is declared void but returns a value:

    return( print_area_buf( ad, length, buf ) );

Should the declaration be changed from void?  or should the return be changed
to return a void instead of return( print_area_buf( ad, length, buf ) ); on
line 73?   I assume a return; is wanted...

-----------------------

packet-lwapp.c:
I had to add an include for alloca.h

#include <epan/resolv.h>
#include "prefs.h"
#include <alloca.h>

This should probably be an #ifdef  or in configure

Thought you'd want to know.

Thanks for ethereal!
Craig

--