Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] rtp_analysis again

From: Miha Jemec <m.jemec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 06:46:37 -0000
Hi!

I tried the new version and it works fine. I hope it makes into the
source tree soon, because besides of the new functionality it also
solves two bugs with the earlier tap_rtp.c:

- it now makes possible to analyse RTP stream with SSRC value 0
- it prevents ethereal to hang and loop forever in case of a duplicated
packet with market bit set

Nice work!

Regards, Miha