Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to packet-dcerpc-oxid.c

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:25:34 -0700

On Sep 23, 2003, at 4:45 AM, Yaniv Kaul wrote:

This patch adds the almost full dissection of OXID operation #5.

1. I don't know what operation it is, exactly (hence '#5'...).
2. I've got two 8 bytes arrays which I'm not sure of their functionality.

Otherwise, the packet is fully dissected.

In addition, I've added packet-dcerpc-dcom.h

...but it's not attached to your message.