Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Is their any target to clean the code

From: "Naveen Kumar Kaushik" <naveenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:02:43 +0530
Hi list
I got a tar for ethereal-0.9.14 compiled on  FreeBSD. Everything was fine
and ethereal was built without any problem. Now i wanted to get back to the
source using
gmake clean
I tool diff of original tar source and source after gmake clean . There are
lot of new files in code after gmake clean and many other diff in other
files.
Is their any way to get the exactly same source files ( some target like
realclean) . or is their any script to get back the original source.
I am interested in this since i am modifying the code little bit and want to
keep minimum source files.
best regards
naveen