Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Something I would really like

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:23:09 -0700

On Sep 18, 2003, at 3:38 AM, Richard Urwin wrote:

What I would have loved, is if the three windows were linked together, so clicking a character in the Follow TCP Stream window would highlight the packet in the packet list and throw up a cursor on the throughput graph. And of course similarly for the other two, I would click on the graph and see data highlighted in the other two windows, or in the packet list similarly.

If you click on a point in the TCP graph, it should select the packet corresponding to that point (I tried it with one graph, and it appeared to work).

The others would also be useful.