Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Please declare 0.9.15 release in news section of ethereal website

From: "Naveen Kumar Kaushik" <naveenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:47:48 +0530
Hi

Please declare 0.9.15 release in news section of ethereal website. I could only find out 0.9.15 release from the list.

 Nice to see protocol list in Introduction section is updated up to 0.9.14 . I hope It will be updated for 0.9.15 .

 I also hope that wish list last updated on   December 15, 2002 will be updated since latly there was lot of discussion on wishlist items.

regards
Naveen