Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Can't compile Ethereal from current CVS on Windows.

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:35:50 +0200
> > I think I know why he wants them. Tomas has made it possible to
dissect
> > NonStandardParameter stuff (NonStandardIdentifier/h221NonStandard
respectivelly
> > NonStandardIdentifier/object) from a plugin.
> > Then it might be useful to use e.g. dissect_h225_TransportAddress from
the plugin.
> Yes. You are right.

Wouldn't it be better to create a H221 NonStandard disector instead of
"polluting"
the plugin interface? Before we know it, all dissectors and internal
functions will
be exported over the plugin interface...

Hmm, a dissector might be a bit over the top, maybe we should create
something for
helper functions which should work as mini-dissectors...

--
Andreas Sikkema
andreas.sikkema@xxxxxxxxxxx