Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Packet-smpp.c: reassembly cleanup and new preference

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:45:53 +0200
Hi all,

Following patch provides a cleanup of the reassembly code, and adds a new
preference to enable/disable subdissection on the 1st fragment of an
unreassembled message. I today realized that the reassembly code was even
able to reassemble short message fragments across distinct SMPP connections,
obliging me to update the comments in the file too :)

Please check in.

Regards,

Olivier
 <<packet-smpp.c.diff>>