Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] decode as SNMP

From: "HOOD, Andy" <ahood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:29:09 +1000
How do I get TCP traffic decoded as SNMP? You can only "Decode As .." UDP as
SNMP.

The ones I have are destined for port 162, but 161 would also be valid.

I fudged the process by dumping the packets and text2pcap'ing as UDP but
that's not much use in the long term.

Ethereal is 0.9.14

Regards,
Andrew Hood
A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer you didn't
even know existed can render your own computer unusable. -- Leslie Lamport,
as quoted in CACM, June 1992

<<application/ms-tnef>>