Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] OSI Session dissector in the works

From: "Sid Sid" <ysidelnikov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 07:19:28 +0000
Hi,

I started OSI Session dissector. It works well for unsegment PDUs but for segmented PDUs it is not so simple.
Can anybody advise me - how I should manage this:
For example, we've two low level PDUs(TPKT in our case). Let's say each low level TPKT pdus have TWO high level OSI Session PDUS inside: 1. First TPKT Pdu/First Session PDU inside - end of the some segmented Session PDU. 2. First TPKT Pdu/Second Session PDU inside - first block of the next segmented Session PDU.

3. Second TPKT/First Session PDU inside - it continues second Session PDU from first TPKT.
And so on.
How I should display it ? I've two lines for each TPKT pdus and probably few session PDUs which continue from one line to others .

Best regards,
Yuriy.