Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Unprintable chars in hex dump on Windows

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:40:05 -0700

On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 4:32 PM, Chris Heath wrote:

I noticed that some unprintable characters are sneaking into the hex
dump pane on Windows.  The patch below should fix that.

Checked in (with a change to do the same redefinition of "isprint()" in "epan/strutil.c" that's done in "gtk/gtkglobals.h", rather than #ifdeffing the point at which we check for printability).