Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Light weight resolver library dissector

From: Terletsky Oleg <oleg.terletsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 01:00:54 -0400
Hello,

I'd like to contribute some code made in the scope of DNS related project.
I used lwres library of the BIND9. During the development I figured it would
be
really helpful to have some kind of stiffer for debugging proposes. So I
wrote lwres dissector
which I'd like to share with you. In addition I can provide sample capture
files.
Attached zip file includes everything you need to build it as plugin
library.
I've tested it on W2000 and Linux. Looks good.

Thanks,
Oleg.