Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] WTP/WSP Patch 2

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:13:06 -0700

On Sunday, July 27, 2003, at 6:43 AM, Georg von Zezschwitz wrote:

I changed packet-wtp not to use the WSP dissector on
Segmented Results/Segmented Invokes.

I've checked it in, with some changes:

1) I fixed the calls to set the Info column to use just one call (your version had two calls, only one of which was protected by a "check_col()" call) and to put "WTP " in front of the "Segmented Invoke" and "Segmented Reply" (and also reversed the test, as I found a test for non-first segmented invokes and replies a bit easier to read);

2) I had it put a "Payload" entry into the protocol tree for the payload of those packets;

3) I got rid of the "(last)" in the names of Segmented Invoke and Segmented Reply (I'm not sure those are guaranteed to be the last ones).