Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] reading diff. file formats how to???

From: "Puneet" <puneetgoel77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:48:20 +0530
thanks for the info.

regarding .apc i meant native airopeek format. i tried to read some sample
.apc files with ethereal. it is able to read them but nowhere i found
anything specificaly mentioning .apc although etherpeek was there.

can you tell me which part deals with wildpacket's airopeek (.apc) format.

regards,
Puneet