Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Carriage Returns in plugins/mgcp/packet-mgcp.h

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:04:30 -0700

On Friday, July 25, 2003, at 8:06 AM, Brian Ginsbach wrote:

The file plugins/mgcp/packet-mgcp.h is full of carriage returns.

...and "file.h" had one as well.

I've checked in fixes to both to leave carriage returns out.

I don't know whether there's any way to tell CVS that a file is a text file and that checkins to it should strip carriage returns - or, if you can, whether that works *even if the CVS client or server is running on UNIX*.