Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Retrieving the IP source address of a message

From: Gilles Galipeau <ggalipeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:24:53 -0400
All,

I am currently implementing a dissector that decode the data in a TCP V4
message and I need some help on how to retrieve the source IP address of a
message.
That is needed because we can receive multiple message including the same
data; the only way to know what is the message, is to determine where it
came from.

Ethereal version: 0.9.11

Can anybody help me?
Thanks