Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Updates to COPS & SNMP dissectors

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:20:42 +0300
Hello,

COPS Dissector as been updated to
 - Optionally read ASN.1 type and enumeration information from PIBs
   (first converted to MIBs using guidelines in RFC 3159, Appendix A)
   and use that information when decoding the BER encoded COPS-PR data.
   By default this option is disabled. This option requires that Ethereal
   is compiled with NET-SNMP library. Only PRID OIDs are printed in textual
   format if UCD-SNMP is used.
 - Decode the instaceids of PRIDs correctly (the textual decoding no longer
   hides the InstanceId)

SNMP Dissector as been updated to
 - Optionally load all MIBs by exporting environment variable MIBS to value ALL,
   if it's not already set. By default the option is enabled and it can be
   changed on the fly.

format-oid.h has been patched to export new_format_oid() used by the
new COPS-PR dissector.

All diffs are attached, please check those in.

Best Regards,
Kari Tiirikainen
 <<format-oid.h.diff>>  <<packet-cops.c.diff>>  <<packet-snmp.c.diff>>