Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: New find options

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:35:48 -0700

On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at 12:24 PM, Greg Morris wrote:

As for the GTK_TABLE error, I apologize but I got most of what I have from the gu_dlg.c file and the GTK site. Not really comfortable with the GTK functions. I will try to see if I can find the cooresponding function for the combo box instead of GTK_TABLE. It might be as simple as replacing GTK_TABLE with GTK_COMBO?

No.  "combo_hb" isn't a combo box, either.

You'd have to use a function such as "gtk_box_pack_start()".