Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Decode Tektronik K1205 File Format?

From: arief_mulya <arief@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:53:47 -0000
Dear all,

I'm new to the list and to ethereal.
I must admit, it's a great tool. Keep up the good work.

What I like to know is, can ethereal decode Tektronix' K1205 Protocol
Analyzer capture file format? I don't know much about reverse
engineering format of a file.

If I can provide all the necessary data, such as raw hex file, and also
their translation of the file, containing time stamps, etc, will it be
possible for you guys here to reverse-engineer the format?

I already knew a few stuff, like where the actual captured data starts
at and some other informations contained in the file. But I cannot
decode the timestamp information. Which ofcourse, the most important
part, doesn't it?

Thanks before for everything.

Best Regards.

--