Ethereal-dev: RE : [Ethereal-dev] Compiling ethereal with glib2 and gtk1.3 on Win32

From: "RABRET Laurent FTRD/DAC/ISS" <laurent.rabret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:28:45 +0200
...in addition, assigning the console_log_handler with g_log_set_handler
in gtk/main.c doesn't seem to be needed yet. I always deactivate this
call and if there's a problem I always see messages on a console.

I'd like to submit a bug in that same file. Actually, when a user closes
Ethereal with the system command (ie: not with File/Quit),
main_window_delete_event_cb(...) gets called and can returns 'FALSE' for
the Window to be destroyed. When done, we enter the process to store
preferences. The problem is that "top_level->window" is freed BUT NOT
NULL. Therefore all tests checking the existence of the window by
comparing top_level->window with NULL is irrelevant. I have no time to
fix this for the moment...
Regards
Laurent