Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Fix for NTLMSSP decryption support with DCE/RPC auth padding

From: "Devin Heitmueller" <dheitmueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 14:18:39 -0400
Attached is a patch containing a change to move the display of the DCE/RPC auth padding field into the stub dissection.  This is because when NTLMSSP decryption is used, the auth padding is part of the encrypted stub.  If the auth padding is not included in the decryption, subsequent frames will not decrypt properly.

Please let me know if any problems are found with this patch.

Thanks,

Devin Heitmueller
Senior Software Engineer
Netilla Networks Inc.