Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Tcptrace ethereal integration efforts.

From: Aaron Mitchell <amitchel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:08:42 -0400
Greetings:

I am a member of the tcptrace development team at Ohio University.
We are exploring methods to allow tcptrace to interact with ethereal
to provide connection statistics, graphs, ect.

Any thoughts you might have on this effort (including, at this
stage, design considerations) would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks.

--
Aaron Mitchell <amitchel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~am283298/