Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Clear Ethereal GUI

From: pradip biswas <pradip_biswas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:23:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
I was trying to modify Ethereal code such that I can
clear the Ethereal GUI(all packets in all of 3
windows) whenever I want without stopping it. I have
implemented a way of communication from Ethereal
parent process to the child process, but I don't know
exactly how I can clear the GUI. Please help me out.

Thanks.
--pradip