Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] little patch to packet-http.c allow to filter on the status code

From: "boulot.dodo" <boulot.dodo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:20:11 +0200
Hello
As you may know, RFC2068 says that http answers begin with a
status line
Status-Line = HTTP-Version SP Status-Code SP Reason-Phrase CRLF
eg. HTTP/1.1 404 Page not found
While the status line is fine to display to humans, I wanted
to dissect the Status-Code to easily filter my capture.
This simple patch add a new field http.status_code
For example, you can check http clients errors with the filter
    http.status_code >= 400 and http.status_code < 500