Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] [patch] trivial jabber dissector

From: Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:24:42 +0200

I have no problem with "cvs diff -uN" using cvs 1.11.1p1 at least.
Works as expected. However, as the file needs to be added (not
necessarily committed though) before it is possible to use cvs diff,
it is not (easily) usable with a read-only repository. :(
If you really want, you can fool the CVS server by manually adding
a line like this to the CVS/Entries file:

/my_file_name/0/dummy timestamp//

After that, cvs diff -uN should work even with a read-only repository
(I tried it with ethereal's one).

> > implements a trivial (naive?) dissector for the jabber client
> > to server protocol, which is just XML streams.
>
> Checked in.

//Peter