Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal user help and documentation

From: "Greg Morris" <GMORRIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 08:38:28 -0600
Brad,

Please feel free to use as much of this documentation as you need. I would even be interested in helping. I am also in the process of writting several other documents, These are all basic general user info. For example:

1. How to quickly identify Error conditions in Ethereal
2. How to configure Column data in Ethereal
3. Printing in Ethereal
4. Decrypting packets in Ethereal
5. Reconstructing mail and webpages with Ethereal
Are there any other topics that the community could benifit from by documenting on Novell's support site? Please advise.

Greg