Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] packet-smpp.c: Short Message reassembly and decode preference

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:07:18 -0700

On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 5:50 AM, Biot Olivier wrote:

Attached patch provides Short Message reassembly (see note in code)

The note says:

	If the SMPP connection stays open, then the packet reassembly code will
complain when several concatenated SMS messages share the same message ID.

Using "fragment_add_seq_check()" should fix that - it distinguishes between in-progress and completed reassemblies, with the former being hashed by the ID and the latter being hashed by the frame number and ID.