Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] unsupported network type in capture file

From: Nathan Jennings <njen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:00:25 -0500
Guy Harris wrote:
The Ethereal patch?  If so, then the libpcap patch should probably also
work.

Follow-up: Yes, the Ethereal patch works great. Thanks! :o)

However, I wasn't able to test the libpcap patch... I'm using 0.7.2 and don't have access to the AIX host. I remember you saying it probably won't work on 0.7.x anyway.

Let me know if there's a libpcap 0.7.2 patch that you'd like me to test.

-Nathan