Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Bugs and interesting stuff

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:56:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I noticed a bug in Ethereal. When saving a capture file, if the output
file you give already exists, the message is wrong. It complains that it
can't save over the capture file.

As an aside, I noticed that I can read in a 1GB capture file under Win2K
but can't under FreeBSD 4.6.2 (due to MAXDSIZ not being big enough :-()

Regards
-----