Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Plugins

From: "Anders Broman (EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:08:47 +0100
Hi
I guess part of what you want to do is to dissable some protocols which you have no use of, in order to speed up dissecting.
 What I miss today is to save the 'choises' made when dissabling protocols in the  "Edit/Protocols" menu to the next 'session'.
 Unfortunately I'm new to C so I don't think I can do it myself.

Best regards
Anders