Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] packet-wsp.c - parameter decoding

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:29:17 +0100
Title: packet-wsp.c - parameter decoding

Hi all,

Attached patch allows more "parameter" parameters to be decoded, and as a result, the WAP Provisioning push example from the OMA Provisioning specs (OMA-WAP-ProvCont-v1_1-20021112-C, Version 12-Nov-2002: Appendix C) can be dissected (single-packet text2pcap generated trace attached).

I realized that I accidentally submitted my previous patch twice :) so this patch also corrects the column info update.

Please check in.

The capture can be added to the list of available protocol captures on the Ethereal web site.

Regards,

Olivier