Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] packet-wsp.c - Extended methods (pls ignore previous)

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:45:25 +0100
Hi all,

Please ignore my previous patch: it did not correct the column info.

Attached patch adds WSP protocol dissection for extended method PDUs, and lets the Protocol Options header code page and extended methods calls refer to hexadecimal representation as used everywhere else in the WSP dissection code.

Please check in (don't apply my previous patch).

Olivier