Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Next step in build process cleanup

From: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:13:48 -0500
At one point a couple of years ago I had epan within a rewrite of the
prefs of being independent.  I could compile independently, and there were
only two unresolved symbols in the resulting library remaining. I'm sure it's
drifted since then.  The point is that while it's a fair bit more work with
epan ( as opposed to wiretap, which was independent last I checked ), it can
be done, and at one point almost was.

Ed