Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Next step in build process cleanup

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 13:00:44 -0800
On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 08:37:33PM +0100, Joerg Mayer wrote:
> OK, I've been travelling with the Deutsch Bahn again, so I've cleaned
> up the static / shared build process a bit more.
> I've tested this on Suse linux 8.1 with and without --enable-static,
> nothing else (Ethereal takes about 20 minutes for a full build on my
> system). Unless I receive negative feedback I will eventually apply
> this patch to CVS.

Well, it appears to work on Solaris 8, although I'm still seeing the

	libtool: link: warning: `AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN' not used.  Assuming
	    no dlopen support.

messages when it links Ethereal and Tethereal - we *are* using
AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN in the top-level configure.in, so I'm not entirely
sure what the problem is.