Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] patch to packet-sccp.c (correct endianism and handling of LUDT/LU

From: Jeff Morriss <morriss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:01:01 -0500

Hi list,

Here's a patch to packet-sccp.c .  It fixes:

- endianism issues in most multi-octet parameters
- the size of pointers to variable and optional parameters in the LUDT and LUDTS messages (ITU only)

I haven't actually been able to test the latter (due to lack of handy LUDT and LUDTS messages), but the previous code was definately using the wrong pointer sizes...

Please consider for inclusion.

Regards,
-Jeff