Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] malformed packet

From: ana <ana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:23:11 +0100
Hi,
I'm using ethereal on linux. I'm working on a DSR (Dynamic Source Route) dissector, everything works, but at the end of the packet ethereal reports Malformed packet.

I have no idea that could mean. Packets are no fragmented.
I think the problem could be that I cannot call the next dissector, because when I try to open ethereal it closes inmediatly.
I call it in this way:

   if (nextheader==IP_PROTO_ICMP)
       {
       next_tvb=tvb_new_subset(tvb,offset,-1,-1);
       call_dissector(icmp_handle,next_tvb,pinfo,tree);
       }

(where nextheader=1)

Hope you can help.
Thanks in advanced,