Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] sniffer export

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:39:42 +0100
Dear all,

We have a sniffing log exported from Sniffer Pro, which we can read from
Ethereal.  But in order to extract some specific data we would like to have
the structure used to read this file.  Does anybody have this structure or
point to the source in Ethereal which does the reading of a sniffer log.

Thanks in advance.

Yours gracefully,
David Johnson