Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Feature request on TCP Analysis Flags

From: Kevin <kem2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:52:16 -0500
Using Ethereal 0.9.11 on Freebsd 4.8 Release.

In the summary screen, when a TCP Duplicate ACK is found, can the frame number that is duplicated be displayed? Also in the protocol detail display?

If possible, all the TCP Analysis fields should reference the frame that caused the flag to be set. The Retransmission would be another big help if it displayed these values.

Thanks for all your fantastic effort in this

Kevin Mason