Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] AIM decode display request

From: Kevin <kem2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:53:45 -0500
Looking at the AIM decode in Ethereal and have a request.

In the top frame of the display, when the FNAC is unknown, the line says:
Snac data, Family: Unknown Family ID

How difficult would it be to display the value in the FNAC Family ID ? For example:
Snac data, Family: Unknown Family ID=0x5344

This would make it a lot easier to scan the unknowns and attempt to figure out what is happening.

Thanks
Kevin Mason